No malicious keys found.

***** [ Shortcuts ] *****

No infected shortcut found.

***** [ Scheduled Tasks ] *****

No malicious task found.

***** [ Registry ] *****

Key Found:  HKLM\SOFTWARE\MozillaPlugins\@pandonetworks.com/PandoWebPlugin

***** [ Web browsers ] *****

No malicious Firefox based browser items found. No malicious Chromium based browser items found.

It seems Adwcleaner has detected Pando as a false positive,

If I'm correct, Pando is a legit software that was used by several MMOs. I believe this came with League of Legends which I checked on my Add/Remove Programs list, and both have been installed on the same date, December 23, 2013, nothing new has been installed on my PC, and A Roguekiller scan from earlier today didn't show anything.

Can this be ignored or whitelisted? I'm not infected am I?

Re: Adwcleaner: Pando Media Booster false positive?

jusr scanned with jrt, kaspersky tdds killer, mcaffe root kit remover and another rougekiller scan. They all came up clean.

Checked the date on the pando folder, August 18 2012, i think it was installed with another mmo, S4 League and i havent had any problem with pando showing up on scans so far

UPDATE:did a Malwarebytes and Hitman scan. Neither of them found anything.

Greetings,

This is a tendentious program. See the following link: http://www.shouldiremoveit.com/Pando-Media-Booster-6090-program.aspx

I've removed this detection for the time being. We'll do some more research. I'll keep you informed.

Regards.

Thank you

If  I may ask, its still detecting the folder but it stopped detecting the registry entry

is that somethingthat can only be changed by an update of the adwcleaner software?

Should be fixed now, try a new scan. Sorry about that.