How can I solve this problem ?

I think torch browser is not malware.

How can I put in exceptions ?

Best Regards

Re: After install Torch browser from the official page adwcleaner detects malware 18

Nobody knows ?

I am investigating. It's strange some links in the official page redirects me to Reimage Repair.

The wiki article has not good past for this program.

I have decided to uninstall completely without your help.

Best Regards

I will communicate any incidence if negative.

Re: After install Torch browser from the official page adwcleaner detects malware 18

I completely eliminate Torch.

After reiniiating I have some sort of problems with several disconfiguration. I wait to charge the system and reiniate again. The second reiniation was almost normal.

I am preparing the third....

My problem is solved.

Hello,

Sorry for the delay and thanks for letting us know.

Please come back if you have any issues!

Torch browser very often came along with bundles and without user's agreement. If you install it by yourself simple remove check-marks from appropriate elements.Torch browser very often came along with bundles and without user's agreement. If you install it by yourself simple remove check-marks from appropriate elements.  

Glad you solved the issue. Torch browser, unfortunately, is malware. It is what you would call Bundleware or PUP (Potentially unwanted program), usually bundled with other more used software as part to generate more file downloads and installs. In the future always select advanced or expert options when installing, usually, they are hidden after that one checkmark. Additionally, you can do regular scans with anti-malware software to remove malware problems. Good luck!