hi!

how to start the analysys but only explorative NOT with the automatic -delete threats function-...??

i try with my win 10 build 1607 but did not start and started only when i choose the delete fuction in the options..but at only 15pct of the scan,after about 1 hour..,it deletes 7 tasks created expecially by me..so i have to stop the prog..and to restore the reg win did not work..

to sum up it has been a NIGHTMARE...

so pls help in details step by step how to have ONLY the analysys and to have AFTER the choice to decide what to delete..

thxs in adv

Re: how to start the analysys without the -delete- automatic ....

Hello, I'm not sure exactly what you mean? You should be able to select which files/Tasks you want removed with the checkboxes on the side. 

no..unfurtnately the scan do not start at all but you have in the option to choose the -remove- choice...at this point all the threats yr tool find are definetly removed..i'm asking you:

is there a way to start the scan only to see which are the objects and have the free choice to remove them..??

i repeat that yr tool cancelled some task i did my self to start at the start of windows..as speedfan.exe ..gpuz.exe..where all task created by me and cancelled by yr tool..

is there a way to start yr tool without this nightmare..??

no useful reply..??...so my bad impression is very true..

what a pity..

what a shame..

:(

Greetings,

I've reported your question to AdsFix' author. He'll answer to you as soon as possible.

Regards.

hello there's no scan mode only

you'd better create a run key than a task , it could be ignored by the tool

and perhaprs if you stop your protections like it's recommanded for the use of the tool , it could do a better work or/and work 'till the end ;)

so you CONFIRM that yr tool si not usable in SCAN ONLY mode..??....

it is very very DANGEROUS....

so few tools has same behaviour...

at the end is much more better ADWCLEANER who let you decide what delete or not..

THINK about this...

:(

Hello, I confirm

I started to work on to add a scan only mode , but the results weren't appreciable... much same lines in the report ( like you can see on scan only report in ADWCleaner ) and the search system is not at all the same.

AdsFix contains several search methods during scanning

Not just by the infections names, as we could beleive :)

certains infections name their file with aleatory name /and / or extensions. I read certains hexadecimals values in the files And compare it with a database, same thing for the MD5 and other things ( I can't say all the secrets on the forums lol )

you tool with a NON scan only mode is DANGEROUS and i'm very surprised that a serious site like this host it...

you are playing the fool with our pc

YOU ARE VERY VERY DANGEROUS

hats off adwcleaner

yr tool is a MESS

pre_scan is like this too , I recommand you to not use them and let some infections in your machine also...... even behind adwcleaner , even behind mlawarebytes , AdsFix still detects some infections , It's at you to see.

one time by the past , one machine with avast seemed clean , the antivirus didn't detect anything , I asked to the patient in a forum to use AdsFix , the program deleted 8588 pieces of infection.

I'm a developper since several years , I'm not a guignol , the tool is updated very often ( possibly several times in a day )

I receive each report in a ftp from the use of the tool and I can say to you , If I see an big error on a report , I immediately replace the tool online by an executable which just let appear a messagebox saying " Sorry , Maintenance" and it closes.

I practically look them in realtime

pls do not swear or use no useful words:

ADD THE ONLY SCAN MODE in order to let people FREE to delete or not something

yr tool as it is now is very DANGEROUS and i'm surprised a lot that a site serious like this let us download a so

likely dangerous thing for our pcs

hats off ADWCLEANER

THUMB DOWN versus yr potentially very DANGEROUS TOOL

Lol it's online for 3 years ago , and so many people used it.

I notice you that there's a Restore system for files, folder, all the registry or just one key or everything which was deleted due to a false positive,

are you simply able to read the very first post here:

yr registry restore DOES NOT WORK

is a MESS

AS YR SILLY TOOL

Ah sorry I didn't understand It was some Tasks you wanted to restore, I'm gonna work on it to add them in the Restore functions.

..sorry...??!!..you are VERY VERY DANGEROUS

as your MESS-TOOL

i'm very surprised that is hosted here..

only tool that allow you to DECIDE or NOT to DELETE something are safe

yrs is a mess and DANGEROUS

Greetings,

Even if p060477 is making a point about tasks restoration here. I think we should all preserve a dialog based on software improvement.

Regards.

Hello cocochepeau , je pense que cette personne cherche à me nuire , jamais personne ne s'est plaint des mes tools de la sorte , ca sent la jalousie ou je ne sais quoi , à méditer................genre magritte aka datwin-bordo etc ......en plus son anglais n'est vraiment pas parfait et plein de fautes(rien que le titre du sujet)...tu vois où je veux en venir je présume , vu qu'en francais il est grillé il passe par d'autres stratagèmes.... c'est un psychopathe...y'en a c'est vraiment des tarés

@p060477 =>  If you create something Bizarre in your machine don't be surprised that it is deleted, For example if you create un folder named " cacaoweb" on your desktop with all your datas inside , you'll loose all

"on apelle cela de la schizophrénie.... un coup gentil , un coup méchant ...."

dear coccochepeau

i'm very surprised that one as you that create adwcleaner host here a mess and dangerous tool as adfix

which i repeat and underline :

DO NOT ALLOW YOU TO CHOOSE TO DELETE OR NOT

is a real SHAME

Hello,

I'm sure gen-hackman will work on that. :)

In the meantime, I think it should be a great idea to let AdsFix's users know that it does not allow elements restoration nor elements selection before cleaning process, maybe on AdsFix's page?

Regards.

hello

not sure like you about the developer..no clever o serious develop could do a tool like that with NO SCAN ONLY option

and with a SILLY MESS restore point....

silly mess restore.... on my VM's it works properly, perhaps don't you do the things like they could be