Hello! 

Yesterday i wanted to scan my pc, but after click "scan"   i got messeage "sqlite3.dll is corrupted or has been replaced." I cant fix it, I spend three hours in searching for solution. I have read about this error, some people wrote it is infection, im scared!

Can anybody help me and tell me is this really dangerous? 

ps. im using version 6.040, but i tried on older and doesn't work too.

Re: sqlite3.dll is corrupted or has been replaced. (AdwCelaner)

Greetings,

Can you please try to uninstall AdwCleaner and redownload it using this link: https://toolslib.net/downloads/viewdownload/1-adwcleaner/

You can uninstall it with File > Uninstall.

Please tell me if it's better know.

Regards.

It works now! Thank You i appreciate it! 

Last question, It was something dangerous? Because im using pc to some transfers and i have to be sure that im safe. 

Hi again,

Nice to know it's fixed. No it was not something dangerous at all. Just some left overs from a previous use of AdwCleaner.

Regards.

Sorry but, i got another  problem, I scanned my pc and deleted these folders :

C:\Users\Łukasz\AppData\Roaming\Solvusoft C:\ProgramData\Solvusoft C:\ProgramData\Application Data\Solvusoft

But when i wanted to scan one more time after restart i  again  got message about sqlite3.dll, so again i did the same thing (uninstall and redownload) Adw and again delete them. I  tryed to scan last time and again got messege with same error, and need to redownload. After every scan and restart they appear!

I know they are linked with Winthruster but i deleted that program.

What i could do? 

I did the procedure that Cocochepeau said, but I'm still getting the error sqlite3.dll is corrupted or has been replaced.

Cocochepeau I did the procedure with CCleaner but the error continues.

Hello,

Can you do the following to look for "sqlite3.dll" files on your computer ?

• Download SEAF : https://toolslib.net/downloads/viewdownload/155-seaf/
  • Right-click on the icon -> Execute as Administrator.
  • In the search field, type "sqlite3.dll".
  • Then, start the search. A report will open when the search is over (it contains the search results). Please share it here.

Regards.