One of my laptops is affected by the white screen virus It does not allow switching on the laptop in 'Safe Mode' either. Thus seek some assistance regarding the solutions

Re: White screen Windows virus

You need to use an offline Boot CD like UBCD4Win or Hiren's boot disk 

When you only see a White Screen after the logon screen of Windows, then your computer is infected with one of the ransomware variants like Reveton or Urausy. The reason of the white screen is because the ransomware can’t load and display a localized webpage that will lock the entire desktop of the infected computer, so the only thing is a white screen with your mouse cursor.

Once installed on your computer, the so called White Screen virus will display a completely white screen instead of your own desktop, There are several ways to remove this kind of malware, but the most effective method is using HitmanPro.Kickstart. This application is especially developed for removing ransomware from a locked computer.

Normally the ransomware will display the below message on your screen and will lock you out from access to your computer, but because the malware is not able to display a localized webpage you will see a complete white screen.

Start your computer in Safe Mode with Networking and scan for malware with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. 1.    Remove all CDs, and DVDs from your computer, and then restart your computer. 2.    Press and hold the F8 key as your computer restarts.Please keep in mind that you need to press the F8 key before the Windows start-up logo appears. Note: With some computers, if you press and hold a key as the computer is booting you will get a stuck key message. If this occurs, instead of pressing and holding the “F8 key”, tap the “F8 key” continuously until you get the Advanced Boot Options screen. 3.    On the Advanced Boot Options screen, use the arrow keys to highlight Safe Mode with Networking , and then press ENTER. 4.    If your computer has started in Safe Mode with Networking, you’ll need to perform a system scan with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware

It is quite difficult to say nowadays which service is legal. I am currently try to find is nerdify illegal or not, but everything that I find only confuses me even more. 

I don't know how reddit can help you. my recent nerdify reddit search gave 0 result. Reddit doesn't always contain answers to all questions.

suggestion

Once you have installed your computer, a scan called White Screen will display a white screen completely instead of your own desktop, I learn from this website for her. There are several ways to remove this malware, but the most effective way is using HitmanPro. Kickstart. This application is developed primarily for removal of the ransom from the parking lot.