Cause of this error :
- Incorrect quickbooks cloud hosting configuration setting.
- When QB Firewall setting blocking to access company files or it’s blocking incoming and outgoing communication.
- Damaged or incorrect.ND files configuration that allow QB to access company files in a network.
- QuickBooks Database Server Manager unable to find IP address of host computer or using different IP address.
- When the setting of DNS is incorrect.
- QuickBooks services like QuickBooksDBXX/QBCF are not started.
- Solutions to fix QuickBooks Error Code H202?
- Check out the resolution steps to fix this error. Follow the Steps below in an ordered manner
Solution 1: Try to recreate Firewall settings
• First of all start your computer and then select as Control Panel heading.
• Now go to firewall settings option as located under the Control Panel option.
• Then choose firewall settings and then choose to allow the program through Firewall.
• Click on to add the program and then add ‘QuickBooks 20xx’ into your exception list.
• At the end, restart your computer device to check the changes that you have implement as recently.
Solution 2: Change the location of a QuickBooks folder
• § Now create a new folder in hosting the computer and share it & set as the Windows Access permissions to share all your company files.
• Now press ctrl+c keys to copy the .qbw file to the new folder.
• Then make a try to open your company files in a multi-user mode.
Solution 3: Download and use the Network Diagnostic Tool on the host
• Download and install and mount the tool.
• Scan the folder your data file is in.
• Click the Scan Folders tab.
• Click the Add Folder button.
• Browse to the folder consisting of the data file.
• Click the Scan Now button.
• Make note of the number of IP addresses and Network Interfaces.
• If the Firewall Status section has the Open Ports switch, click the button to make it possible for those ports for QuickBooks.