- At first, get the Roku home screen on your TV using the Roku remote’s home button.
- After that, you must navigate to the left side of the screen using the Roku remote.
- Now, move to the Movies and TV section and look for the Philo app.
- Moreover, key in the name of the channel on the find bar and wait for the results.
- Secondly, choose Philo from the result and check for the app info.
- Build your Philo account via philo.com/roku and subscribe to any of its packages as per your wish.
- Thirdly, highlight the channel app and choose the Add channel option.
- Finally, press the Roku OK button and get the Philo app on your Roku device.
- And now, you start watching all your favorite channels using Roku.
You can call our specialized expert squad for more information/ queries regarding philo.com/roku and How to download Philo on Roku.