Hello.

On a newly formatted Windows 10 I have copied the AppData\Local\Google folder to keep older Chrome's settings. After analysing it with AdwCleaner (8.0.5) it reports five unwanted Chrome extensions. I choose to clean them (quarantine) but after rebooting and rerunning AdwCleaner they are coming back.

This is the clean logfile. It says FAILED. But why?. Chrome isn't even installed (I am going to use Firefox).

# ------------------------------- # Malwarebytes AdwCleaner 8.0.5.0 # ------------------------------- # Build:    05-25-2020 # Database: 2020-05-19.1 (Local) # Support:  https://www.malwarebytes.com/support # # ------------------------------- # Mode: Clean # ------------------------------- # Start:    05-29-2020 # Duration: 00:00:02 # OS:       Windows 10 Home # Cleaned:  0 # Failed:   5

***** [ Services ] *****

No malicious services cleaned.

***** [ Folders ] *****

No malicious folders cleaned.

***** [ Files ] *****

No malicious files cleaned.

***** [ DLL ] *****

No malicious DLLs cleaned.

***** [ WMI ] *****

No malicious WMI cleaned.

***** [ Shortcuts ] *****

No malicious shortcuts cleaned.

***** [ Tasks ] *****

No malicious tasks cleaned.

***** [ Registry ] *****

No malicious registry entries cleaned.

***** [ Chromium (and derivatives) ] *****

Not Deleted   McAfee Security Scan+ - bopakagnckmlgajfccecajhnimjiiedh Not Deleted   OnlineMapSearch - fifencjgcochlanolfhaoaalbakbdoof Not Deleted   Search Extension by Ask - eocnnoackodjagdbaoddhjbkpjabimed Not Deleted   igdhbblpcellaljokkpfhcjlagemhgjl Not Deleted   jpmbfleldcgkldadpdinhjjopdfpjfjp

***** [ Chromium URLs ] *****

No malicious Chromium URLs cleaned.

***** [ Firefox (and derivatives) ] *****

No malicious Firefox entries cleaned.

***** [ Firefox URLs ] *****

No malicious Firefox URLs cleaned.

***** [ Hosts File Entries ] *****

No malicious hosts file entries cleaned.

***** [ Preinstalled Software ] *****

No Preinstalled Software cleaned.

[+] Delete Tracing Keys [+] Reset Winsock

AdwCleaner[S00].txt - [1766 octets] - [29/05/2020 17:51:04]

########## EOF - C:\AdwCleaner\Logs\AdwCleaner[C00].txt ##########

Re: Cannot permanently clean Google Chrome folder (extensions)

The issue you're encountering is likely brought about by the matching up component related with your Google account.  If you love being creatve the go to  moviestarplanet download pc link, download, install and play the game.  Share it with your friends.

I am also facing this issue with my google chrome. How can I get better signal on my phone  Anyway, your post is really informative and it gave a detailed description of this issue. The link you have shared also useful and I hope these links will help me to resolve this issue.

You will explain very well about the google chrome extension history remove, Your explaining style is the same as Ashley HomeStore Coupon Code. They also providing us the verified coupon codes on their furniture product which will useful for us to save our money.

page provides both knowledge. And fun The more you read, the better.  form  >>>  ดาวน์โหลด slotxo