Hello,

there seems to be problems with ADW 5.034. First, ADW shows " no reaction" during the generic scan is running, Secondly, the scan is hanging during "Scan Internet browers". Problems exist on a machine with WIN 7. No scan problems with ADW 5.033.

Thanks Michael

Re: Problems with ADW 5.034

Hello,

When did you download this version? Can you download it again on Toolslib or BleepingComputer and tell me if you still face this issue. I updated the version this morning without changing the version number.

Moreover, what do you mean by "no reaction" ? Did the scan still complete? How long did it take? 

Regards,

Hello,

i have just downloaded 5.034 from here: https://toolslib.net/downloads/viewdownload/1-adwcleaner/

No reaction during generic search

Scan is now hanging for 10 minutes during Check Internet Browsers. I have now deleted after 20 Minutes the whole Scan Process via Task manager!

Regards

Hello,

i have just downloaded 5.034 from here: https://toolslib.net/downloads/viewdownload/1-adwcleaner/

Scan is now hanging for 10 minutes during Check Internet Browsers. I have now deleted after 20 Minutes the whole Scan Process via Task manager!

Regards

Dinole, 2016-02-17 18:10:28 (UTC)

same problem

I have the same issue. I downloaded it from both Bleeping computers and here.

Let run almost 7 hours, then had to kill it through task manager.... Tried running program and uninstalling and restarting, but that didn't help either.

Any thoughts on this?

I have use other versions of adwcleaner, and they all worked fine.

Thanks

I have the same issue. I downloaded it from both Bleeping computers and here.

Let run almost 7 hours, then had to kill it through task manager.... Tried running program and uninstalling and restarting, but that didn't help either.

Any thoughts on this?

I have use other versions of adwcleaner, and they all worked fine.

Thanks

Hello,

Can you try with the newest version ( v5.035 ) and tell me if it's better ?

Regards,

OK, great, it works again with 5.035. Many thanks. Nevertheless, pls have a look into the "suncult" Firefox Add-On.

Many thanks