user_avatar****

Hi everybody,

can someone please help me to create a script in a fast way?

I explain myself: i accidentally quarantened an entire folder very important and with a lot of files in it, i started to restore them but is too slow, so i opened the quarantine file to get the lines for the script but is a slow method too because first i need to clean the lines.

Can you show me if there is some fast way to clean the line of the quarantine file?

Re: help with a script

Here is a piece of quarantine file that i need to edit:

C:\Genius\Ricambi\BDA\NRS\NRW.BDA->C:\AdwCleaner\FileQuarantine\C\Genius\Ricambi\BDA\NRS\NRW.BDA.vir C:\Genius\Ricambi\BDA\NRS\NSN.BDA->C:\AdwCleaner\FileQuarantine\C\Genius\Ricambi\BDA\NRS\NSN.BDA.vir C:\Genius\Ricambi\BDA\NRS\NSO.BDA->C:\AdwCleaner\FileQuarantine\C\Genius\Ricambi\BDA\NRS\NSO.BDA.vir C:\Genius\Ricambi\BDA\NRS\NSP.BDA->C:\AdwCleaner\FileQuarantine\C\Genius\Ricambi\BDA\NRS\NSP.BDA.vir C:\Genius\Ricambi\BDA\NRS\NSQ.BDA->C:\AdwCleaner\FileQuarantine\C\Genius\Ricambi\BDA\NRS\NSQ.BDA.vir C:\Genius\Ricambi\BDA\NRS\NSR.BDA->C:\AdwCleaner\FileQuarantine\C\Genius\Ricambi\BDA\NRS\NSR.BDA.vir C:\Genius\Ricambi\BDA\NRS\NSS.BDA->C:\AdwCleaner\FileQuarantine\C\Genius\Ricambi\BDA\NRS\NSS.BDA.vir

I understood that the script have to contain only the original path of the files, so i have to delete the part after the (->)

But i said before that there are hundreds and hundred of line to clean...

Hello,

Can you send me the whole quarantine logfile? Please upload it on https://up2sha.re/ and give me the link. Then I'll write a script to restore your files.

Regards,

Hi Xplode,

This is it: https://up2sha.re/file?f=xe45EsIxzPrm

thanks in advance m8

Andrea

ps: after i ll ask you how u manage to do this...;)

Hi andreaf.

Which files (folders) do you want to restore?

Hi regist,

First of all thank you for the interest, I need to restore everything in Genius folder, 

I'm still waiting Xplode for the script...maybe he's busy

Regards

Did I understand correctly, do you need to restore all files from quarantine?

In this case, click the "Load script file", choose Quarantine.log which you have attached and click the "Restore".    

Hello,

If you need to restore everything, just open the Quarantine manager, click on "All" in the selection box, and then "Restore".

Best regards,

Hello,

You should be able to restore all files directly from quarantine manager by clicking on "All" then "Restore", but if it fails, you can download this file : https://up2sha.re/file?f=EnioRsoB2X7T

Then open AdwCleaner's quarantine manager, click on "Load script", select the downloaded file then "Open".

Wait a little bit, then a report should open. Please upload it on Toolslib and post the link. Your files should be restored after this process.

Regards,