AdwCleaner doesn't cleaner file and to quarantine file,  because it is not removed - it is very bad.

My PC Intel(R) Cote(TM) i7-4700HQ CPU @2.40GHz  2.40 GHZ

Processor Memory 16,0 GB.

System Windows :  64 -bit operation of system.

Can do you help me? And please connect remote desktop and see problem  it is not remove file and virus all.

Re: Problem AdwCleaner

Hello Alexander13,

If I understand, you have use ADWCleaner but this isn't enough ?

Can you please post the log file ?

To understand what's happening on your conputer, can you use ZHPDiag :

• Download ZHPDiag from Nicolas on his website.
  • Then run it with administrator's rights (with right click).
  • Then upload the log file on up2share.
  • Then post the link in your reply.

With that log file we will be able to understand what's happening.

Chapi

Hello.

Please see https://up2sha.re/file?f=JslQ7zcwINRw   logs and downlad.

I'think  problem AdwCleaner no  removal adware and all, because  problem script for scan support 64-bit.

Hello Alexander13,

Normally, ADWCleaner is able to remove adware even on 64-bits computers.

In fact I suspect that if the adware is not remove, it is because ADWCleaner don't know him yet, but if it is the case I will warn it's developper.

To be sure, I need the ADWCleaner log, you will find him in :

• Can you please go in C:\AdwCleaner, you might find the log in here. Just post it's content in your answer.
  • If you can't find it, can you make a new scan :
  • Download AdwCleaner from Xplode on your Desktop.
  • Lauch it, and accept General conditions.
  • Clic on "Scan" and wait until the scan is finnish.
  • When it is finish, clic on "Log".
  • The log open, copy-paste it's content in your answer.

You use Adguard, it is a non-free software to block ads, have you buy a licence ? If not, I recommand you to uninstall it and install AdBlock Plus instead.

You use P2P via BitTorrent, that is not really recommended as it is a great way to get malware on your computer. I recommend you to stop using it, or if you continue, be very carefull to what you are downloading.

Do you know those software :

• PP助手2.0 Win版 (I think that's not it's real name, but a problem of caracters, you can find it real name in C:\Program Files (x86)\ )
  • «Victor Vran» 2.0.5.0
  • Download Master
  • Teiron
  • Skillbrains or Lightshot

You have both Kaspersky and Windows Defender antivirus installed and activate, it is not recommand as they can bother each other, therefore, I recommand you to deactivate Windows Defender : to do that, you can follow that tutorial.

Can you please use this anti-malware tools ?

• Download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.
  • Install it by letting default options except concerning the free trial of MBAM Premium, you should disable it.
  • Then run it and let let the data-base pdate itself.
  • Then in "Analys" choose "Analys threats" and louch analysis.
  • Delete everything that MBAM detect.
  • Then go on "Historic", "Log files" and selec the last log.
  • Export it in .txt and post is content in your answer.

With the log of AdwCleaner and MBAM and your answer about the softwares that I list above, we will be able to clean your computer.

Chapi

Hello

PP助手2.0 Win版  -  IOS  Download Programs.

«Victor Vran» 2.0.5.0  - Steam Games.

Download Master - it is file download upload

Teiron - it is PP company

Skill of Brain - it is program  screen shot and upload to server.

I have Adguard Premium License of Limited day - it is good block  Adware , Banners, and all.

I closed Windows Defender , and Kaspersky.

Create new log's or not?

Hello,

Ok, so just to resume, you are posting here because you have adds pop-ups and AdwCleaner don't remove them ?

So can you post both AdwCleaner and MBAM logs ?

Download Master, PP et Victor Vran are legit software.

But Skill of Brains seems more controversial, and so, if you are having a problem of adds pop-up, this software might be theirs origin. In fact I recommand you to replace it by Microsoft Snipping Tool.

So just tell me what you are really looking for while posting here, and please post the 2 logs.

Thank you

Chapi

No problem,  that's is right.

And I write you  a new feature problem.

Thank you.

Hello,

I'm not sure I've understood everything, but eventually, it seem that everything is fine for you.

So, good bye.

And don't hesitate if you have an other problem.

Hello!

I think to product AdwCleaner  is problem  download bases singature online ,  and please add  full special  AdwCleaner Offline database file , because it is fact for user download and import file adwcleaner and to imported singature dected for offline.

Thank you.

Hello,

Signatures are automatically updated if the computer has an active network connection. Otherwise, AdwCleaner use the embedded database.

I hope that answers to your question ?

Regards,

Hello,

Signatures are automatically updated if the computer has an active network connection. Otherwise, AdwCleaner use the embedded database.

I hope that answers to your question ?

Regards,

and

fr33tux, 2015-11-06 19:40:59 (UTC)

Problem is automatic, please activate to offline update signature and give imrpot file to adwcleaner it is important for people.

Do you think  Comodo Cleaning Essentails ?  Do you think import signature bases offline for comodo ?  Please to add new for AdwCleaner no automatic, and activate to individual download and import to computer and detected and remove virus all.