I have, and had have problem with a "virus". When I click on anything on my webscreen (on a link for example) so instead for the link I clicked on opens a new window that want to sell something or ad for something. Mostly it`s "Pc repair" it`s been around for sometimes now and it`s extremly annoying. And adware cleaner don`t do anything to stop or even reqognize this virus. Not only adaware, non of the software on this field of expertise could find it and destroy it. How come no anti-virus or antimalware company do anything to fix this? Are they involved economicly somehow?

And noone of the "fixes" that I could find online could fix it. Why is anti-virus companys so bad  on what they doing (find virus, bad ads and malware)

Is there someone that really knows how to get rid of this "Virus" or what to call it. I mean someone that REALLY know what to do?

Re: adware cleaner, can it really stop anything except healthy software?

beacuse anti-virus companys = backdoor

And anti-virus companys working for Intelligent Services

bitdefender, kaspersky etc....

Hello,

Can you share AdwCleaner logfile?

Then,

• Please download MBAM: https://www.malwarebytes.com/mwb-download/thankyou/
  • On the Settings tab > Detection and Protection sub tab, Detection Options, tick the box "Scan for rootkits".
  • Under Non-Malware Protection sub tab Change PUP and PUM entries to Treat detections as Malware
  • Click on the Scan tab, then click on Scan Now >> . If an update is available, click the Update Now button.
  • A Threat Scan will begin.
  • When the Scan is complete Apply Actions to any found entries.
  • Wait for the prompt to restart the computer to appear (if applicable), then click on Yes.
  • After the restart once you are back at your desktop, open MBAM once more. 
  • Click on the History tab > Application Logs.
  • Double click on the Scan log which shows the Date and time of the scan just performed.
  • Click Export > From export you have three options:Copy to Clipboard - if seleted right click to your reply and select "Paste" log will be pasted to your replyText file (*.txt) - if selected you will have to name the file and save to a place of choice, recommend "Desktop" then attach to replyXML file (*.xml) - if selected you will have to name the file and save to a place of choice, recommend "Desktop" then host it on https://up2sha.re and share the generated link.

Best regards,

Sorry, can`t use MBAM on my computer. It will not install at first and when it finaly do I can`t run it. I have been in contact with MBAM crew about this before but no solution worked. (And I tried all of the solutions and it took time but no one worked)

But here is the log from adw cleaner:

# AdwCleaner v6.030 - Logfile created 06/11/2016 at 18:42:21 # Updated on 19/10/2016 by Malwarebytes # Database : 2016-11-05.1 [Server] # Operating System : Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1 (X64) # Username : Lasse - MORGONDATORN # Running from : C:\Users\Lasse\Desktop\adwcleaner_6.030.exe # Mode: Scan # Support : https://www.malwarebytes.com/support

***** [ Services ] *****

No malicious services found.

***** [ Folders ] *****

No malicious folders found.

***** [ Files ] *****

No malicious files found.

***** [ DLL ] *****

No malicious DLLs found.

***** [ WMI ] *****

No malicious keys found.

***** [ Shortcuts ] *****

No infected shortcut found.

***** [ Scheduled Tasks ] *****

No malicious task found.

***** [ Registry ] *****

Key Found:  HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{10921475-03CE-4E04-90CE-E2E7EF20C814} Data Found:  HKLM\SOFTWARE\Clients\StartMenuInternet\Opera\shell\open\command [Default] - "C:\Program Files (x86)\Opera\Opera.exe"

***** [ Web browsers ] *****

No malicious Firefox based browser items found. Chrome pref Found:  [C:\Users\Lasse\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Web data] - facebook-secret-emoticons.en.softonic.com Chrome pref Found:  [C:\Users\Lasse\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Web data] - cobian-backup.nl.softonic.com Chrome pref Found:  [C:\Users\Lasse\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Secure Preferences] - hxxp://isearch.omiga-plus.com/webfavicon.ico Chrome pref Found:  [C:\Users\Lasse\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Secure Preferences ] - gjndloejlcbpkholmagjbddfkjmmploh Chrome pref Found:  [C:\Users\Lasse\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Secure Preferences ] - kpfhgnebikhafakgnbbdnpjigaohhgnh

C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[C0].txt - [7124 Bytes] - [26/09/2016 17:03:46] C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[R0].txt - [32282 Bytes] - [26/02/2014 22:45:40] C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[R1].txt - [32343 Bytes] - [26/02/2014 22:53:31] C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[R2].txt - [30554 Bytes] - [23/02/2015 19:10:06] C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[R3].txt - [6645 Bytes] - [12/04/2015 13:32:42] C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[R4].txt - [6703 Bytes] - [12/04/2015 13:56:46] C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[S0].txt - [27460 Bytes] - [23/02/2015 19:14:40] C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[S1].txt - [16629 Bytes] - [21/09/2016 04:47:45] C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[S2].txt - [15480 Bytes] - [21/09/2016 05:02:42] C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[S3].txt - [15845 Bytes] - [23/09/2016 07:23:52] C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[S4].txt - [7586 Bytes] - [26/09/2016 15:59:43] C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[S5].txt - [3589 Bytes] - [05/11/2016 02:56:14] C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[S6].txt - [2878 Bytes] - [06/11/2016 18:17:15] C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[S7].txt - [2814 Bytes] - [06/11/2016 18:42:21]

########## EOF - C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[S7].txt - [2887 Bytes] ##########

The end!

If you look at this one, from the text above: "Chrome pref Found:  [C:\Users\Lasse\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Secure Preferences] - hxxp://isearch.omiga-" 

I think that the last in that line "hxxp://isearch.omiga-" Is responsible for the problem (at least partially), but I cant erase it. It lies under "Secure preferences" but you can`t acually se it. And when I try to erase "secure preferences" windows imideitly creates a new one.

And I have "show all hidden files" checked,

The problem also is that adw cleaner can`t erase it as well.