I am for a long time using your software and have been facing with that Adwcleaner detects same threats that resides on Chrome browser which I regularly use. First of all I can't experience any problems either from the browser nor my pc that is slow or somw how infected, and I a wanted to ask why I keep getting the same threat results almost every time I run this program. I don't download or install softwares that it might be the reason for these threats, unless it is windows updates or an update to the existing softwares inclusive browsers.

Is there a possible open gate that makes these enter the browser that I can do to prevent them?

The list of those threats are;

[-] [C:\Users\MY\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Web data] [Search Provider] Deleted: ask.com
[-] [C:\Users\MY\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Web data] [Search Provider] Deleted: objectdock.en.softonic.com
[-] [C:\Users\MY\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Web data] [Search Provider] Deleted: multi-photo-quotes.en.softonic.com
[-] [C:\Users\MY\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Web data] [Search Provider] Deleted: sygate-personal-firewall.en.softonic.com
[-] [C:\Users\MY\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Web data] [Search Provider] Deleted: amazonappstore.en.softonic.com
[-] [C:\Users\MY\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Web data] [Search Provider] Deleted: 3d-live-snooker.en.softonic.com
[-] [C:\Users\MY\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Web data] [Search Provider] Deleted: spywareblaster.en.softonic.com

Re: Browser threats detection by Adwcleaner

Greetings,

These detections are related to search providers. They are appearing when installing software downloaded through Softonic or other download sites that provides repacks/bundle.

According to this logfile, they have been deleted successfully. Are they still reappearing when you launch two scan/clean in a row?

Regards.

Re: Browser threats detection by Adwcleaner

As I said I don't download files, and yes they appear almost every time I run this program, even though they were deleted earlier. I have even ran other malware programs but they do not find any signs of f.ex. Softonic.

I have even tried two scans but the second scan doesn't show them, but after sometime I run it they come back in the result.