Hi!

I find an incorrect working.  When I running the AdwCleaner, on the Results page I seen a WMI tab. On the WMI tab I find a checked checkbox under *Path column with inscription: \root\subscription Under the *Class column is: ActiveScriptEventConsumer, and the *Instance column is: ASEC

After each time when I cleaned it's with the *Clean button and the AdwCleaner restart  the computer, the sotware reported again this above results. However the logfile not contained this problem.

What is the WMI? How I clean my computer? 

Re: AdwCleaner maybe not working properly

Hello,

Can you please provide us a screenshot?

Thanks!

Regards.

Hello,

Can you re-do a scan and share the logfile please ?

Thanks,

Hi,

I perfomed a new rescan. The results is: Adv-2.jpg, and S5 + C5 logfile.

After computer rebooted I does a new scan, and the result is Adv-3.jpg and S6 logfile. The all is located in (ZIP): 

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_i90LaeRDUjVVRSZW85U29zN2M

with BR, Lajos

Hello,

Sorry for the delay, I'm working on it.

Hello,

Please use the following process while we'll release the next AdwCleaner version:

1. Download *Malwarebytes* here: https://www.malwarebytes.com/mwb-download/thankyou/.
  2. Launch Malwarebytes from your desktop
  3. Click on the tab Settings -> Detection & Protection -> PUP/PUM and check "Treat these detections like malware".
  4. Tab Scan choose Threats scan, click on Start scan.
  5. If something is detected, choose to Quarantine everything. If it asks you to reboot the computer, do it.
  6. After the reboot (or at the end of the exam), launch Malwarebytes -> click on History -> Application logs -> Select the last exam log -> Show.
  7. Click on Export -> text file (*.txt) -> Choose the desktop as destination, name the file "report-mbam" for example, and click on Save.
  8. Paste the logfile in your next answer.

Best regards,