Hello, 

after using AdwCleaner I can not start the intrneth. All browsers have the same problem "DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN"

I try to use some comand, but I can not fixed it. (ipconfig / flushdns;  route - f; try to change dns to 8.8.8.8) And I have Full Scan in Kaspersky Internet Security.

Also I have report by AdwCleaner but I do not know where I can put in this file. I use this site:  https://dropmefiles.com/jF1ou

Please help me. 

Re: DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

Hello,

Please download WinsockReset , run it and click on "Proceed with defaults". Is the problem solved after that ?

If it's ok, please download this specific version of AdwCleaner, run a scan, then a clean and tell me if AdwCleaner still breaks your internet connection?

Regards,

Hello, 

Thank you, this program solved my problem.  I am scared to use this program again, if this specific version again breaks my internet, winshokrest will help again? 

Hello,

Yes, you can use it again if it breaks something (but it will not).

Hello, 

Thank you, this program solved my problem.  I am scared to use this program again, if this specific version again breaks my internet, winshokrest will help again? 

Please refer to my message above :)

Hello,

v5.110 should fix this issue.

Regards,