To remove a software from Windows 10, you can follow these steps:
- Open the "Settings" app: You can do this by clicking on the Start menu and selecting the gear icon, or by pressing the Windows key + I on your keyboard.
- In the Settings window, click on "Apps": This will open the Apps & features section where you can manage installed applications.
- On the Apps & features page, you'll see a list of all the installed applications on your system. Scroll down or use the search bar to find the software you want to remove.
- Click on the software you want to uninstall: This will expand the application's details.
- Click on the "Uninstall" button: It should be located below the software's name and other information.
- A confirmation prompt may appear: Read the prompt carefully to ensure that you're uninstalling the correct software, and click "Uninstall" or "Yes" to proceed.
- Follow any additional on-screen instructions: Some applications might have their own uninstallers or require you to confirm certain settings before uninstalling. Follow the instructions that appear on the screen.
- Wait for the uninstallation process to complete: Windows will remove the software from your system. This process may take a few moments or longer, depending on the size of the software.
- Restart your computer (if prompted): Some applications may require a restart to complete the uninstallation process. If you receive a prompt to restart your computer, it's recommended to do so.
After following these steps, the software should be successfully removed from your Windows 10 system. Remember to check for any associated files or folders that the software might have created and delete them manually if necessary.