user_avatar****

Hello,

I used adwcleaner to scan and clean adware in my computer and these things happened to my web browser. 

http://imgur.com/a/evJqi

as same as other web browser (IE,Firefox) none of these can't connect any website.

I had to use system restore to recover my web browser, so I don't have any adwcleaner report. 

How can I fix this? Please help me. If you need any information, please tell me.

Thank you.

edit1.

just notice that my images is in Thai language

It said

Can't connect to this website

Cant find DNS address of www.google.co.th server

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

Re: Adwcleaner broke my web browser

Hello,

Can you share the AdwCleaner logfiles ? They should be in C:\AdwCleaner.

Best regards,

Hello,

Can you share the AdwCleaner logfiles ? They should be in C:\AdwCleaner.

Best regards,

fr33tux, 2016-07-02 14:22:38 (UTC)

oh! I found it. Here it is https://mega.nz/#!VJcUwaYS!X9QVl_BUGSML1E5ORjFakWKuFcb5HP36bxOo9y665As

Hello,

Sorry for the delay.

Can you relaunch AdwCleaner, click on Options and tick "Reset TCP/IP settings" and "Reset Proxy settings". Then, do a scan followed by a Clean. The computer should reboot, and the logfile will appears then.

Please share it here as above.

Best regards,

Hello,

Sorry for the delay.

Can you relaunch AdwCleaner, click on Options and tick "Reset TCP/IP settings" and "Reset Proxy settings". Then, do a scan followed by a Clean. The computer should reboot, and the logfile will appears then.

Please share it here as above.

Best regards,

fr33tux, 2016-07-06 21:04:52 (UTC)

still encountered same problem. here is the logfile https://mega.nz/#!FMljDIaJ!F9NIJcK5yOUAHxjv3XzhKfpabtvoprAR032wc8MmZao

Hello,

Hm.

Can you generate a ZHPDiag logreport to get more informations on your system ?

• Download ZHPDiag from Nicolas on his website
  • Then run it with administrator's rights (with right click)
  • Then upload the log file on up2share (you will find it on your desktop, just drop the file on the upload zone)
  • Then post the link in your reply

Best regards,

Hello,

Hm.

Can you generate a ZHPDiag logreport to get more informations on your system ?

• Download ZHPDiag from Nicolas on his website
  • Then run it with administrator's rights (with right click)
  • Then upload the log file on up2share (you will find it on your desktop, just drop the file on the upload zone)
  • Then post the link in your reply

Best regards,

fr33tux, 2016-07-07 08:47:42 (UTC)

here is it. I hope it can help :)

https://up2sha.re/file?f=FGvi1iU9wW9r

Hello,

Hm, it seems that your proxy is no longer working. We'll remove it with the following, then tell me if your network connection is working. If so, you may reconfigure your proxy if needed.

• Please download ZHPFix - Go on the download page of ZhpFix, click on the blue button "Download Now".
  • Launch it with right click : "launch as administrator",
  • Follow the instructions during the installation.
  • Then click on the shortcut for ZhpFix on your desktop, and as usual, launch it as administrator.
  • Select "Import"
  • Copy & paste the following lines including "Script ZHPFix" to "EmptyPrefetch":
Script ZHPFix:

R5 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyServer = proxy.trueinternet.co.th:8080
R5 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyEnable = 1
R5 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,MigrateProxy = 1
R5 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,EnableHttp1_1 = 1
R5 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,AutoConfigProxy = wininet.dll

EmptyTemp
EmptyFlash
EmptyPrefetch

• Then click on Go (3) to launch the tool.
  • It will ask you to confirm, just do it !
  • At the end, a report named ZHPFixReport.txt will be created and saved on your desktop. Please copy/paste it in your answer here.

Regards,

I don't know why it is French version but my network connection is fine and here is a report.

Rapport de ZHPFix 2015.10.19.9 par Nicolas Coolman, Update du 19/10/2015 Fichier d'export Registre :  Run by F at 10/7/2016 22:10:52 High Elevated Privileges : OK Windows 7 Ultimate Edition, 64-bit Service Pack 1 (Build 7601)

Recycle Bin emptied (00mn 03s) Prefetcher emptied

========== Elements of the registry data ========== REMOVES: R1 Search Page = proxy.trueinternet.co.th:8080 REMOVES: R5 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyEnable REMOVES: R5 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,MigrateProxy REMOVES: R5 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,EnableHttp1_1 REMOVES: R5 AutoConfigProxy = wininet.dll

========== Folders ========== Deletes temporary Windows (247) REMOVES Flash Cookies (0)

========== Files ========== Deletes temporary Windows (1576) (5,152,788,080 octets) REMOVES Flash Cookies (0) (0 octets)

========== Summary ========== 5 : Elements of the registry data 2 : Folders 2 : Files

End of clean in 00mn 12s

========== Path to file report ========== C:\Users\F\AppData\Roaming\ZHP\ZHPFix[R1].txt - 10/7/2016 22:10:55 [1107]

Hello,

Ok :) So problem solved ?

If so, you can use DelFix to uninstall the used tools :

• Download DelFix from Xplode on your desktop.
  • Launch it with administrator rights.
  • Select all the option except the one proposing to save the registry.
  • Then click on the "Execute" button.
  • When everything is finish, the software will close itself.
  • Then a report appear on the notepad, please copy paste it's content in your answer.

Best regards,

Should I use this solution before or after Adwcleaner?

I just curious because all ZHP logs I sent to you were created before Adwcleaner run

Sorry for my misunderstanding

Hello,

DelFix aims to remove every tool we used, so it has to be used after everything else.

You do not need to relaunch AdwCleaner.