//////// v4.101 - 09/11/14 //////// FR
- Correction d'un bug ( Module recherche fichiers FF )
- Correction d'un bug ( Suppression de certains fichiers à la fermeture )
- Correction d'un bug ( Désinstallation )
- Correction d'un bug d'affichage sur le rapport
- Mise à jour de l'en-tête du rapport
//////// v4.101 - 09/11/14 //////// ENG
- Bug fixed ( Firefox files/folders detection )
- Bug fixed ( AdwCleaner's file deletion )
- Bug fixed ( Uninstall )
- Fixed display bug in logfile
- Updated logfile header
//////// v4.100 - 08/11/14 //////// FR
- Correction d'un bug dans le module de recherche EIFL
- Ajout d'un module de détection générique SearchScopes
- Refonte du module de gestion de Chrome
- Refonte du module de gestion de Firefox
//////// v4.100 - 08/11/14 //////// ENG
- Fixed bug in EIFL research module
- Added generic detection for SearchScopes keys
- New method to manage Chrome preferences
- New method to manage Firefox preferences
YOU SHOULD have to TEST it BEFORE...
we are LOTS of people with that frustrating error:
"Error line 1971"
"Error: Variable must be of type "Object
WHEN YOU FINALLY FIX THIS BUG-NIGHTMARE...???..
We are aware of problems you can encounter using AdwCleaner right now. We added a huge number of modifications with the 4th branch and there are still some isolated bugs remaining. We are working hard in order to fix them asap.
pls reply: which BUGS have you fixed with this new 4.02 vers....??!!
it is very very ASTONISHING because..- THE NIGHTMARE CONTINUE:
new version but STILL NOT COMPATIBLE with WIN XP
i quote in full:
Tangy said 5 days ago:
I am very saddened to see that this software is not compatible anymore with win xp sp3 pro.
Program's description above is misleading. Please remove XP from OS compatibility !
//////// v4.002 - 27/10/14 //////// FR
- Mise à jour des filtres de détection générique
- Corrections bugs
//////// v4.002 - 27/10/14 //////// ENG
- Updated generic detections
- Fixed bugs
This will be fixed as soon as possible. Please, be patient. :)
You fixed it,...!!!!!,...Thank you very much for all you do!!!!
I, too, could really use an English version of this. I'm currently trying to solve a WU problem & this actually seems more reasonable the the Windows Club one-button fixer.
I'm Lightshot developer https://app.prntscr.com/ Today I found that AdwCleaner somehow reports Lightshot as a malware! This is nonsense! We have millions users around the world and you are trying to undermine the credibility of our product. Please fix your databases as soon as possible! I'm waiting for a letter from you on email@example.com with explanation of this situation.