Release Notes tell you what’s new in Bitwar Data Recovery Software. As always, we welcome your feedback. You can also send feedback in software.
**Bitwar Data Recovery 22.214.171.1242 Release**
First offered to Release Channel users on July 16, 2018
Bitwar keeps on keeping on. Look to this release for even more performance improvements, features that let you do more without leaving the webpage you’re on, and a safer online experience.
Thank you to all of the Bitwar users who contributed to this release of Bitwar Data Recovery!
1. Support to check hard disk S.M.A.R.T info and disk health status.
Bitwar Data Recovery S.M.A.R.T
2. A re-designed hexadecimal preview engine that supports to check class text files those created by ASCII code，UTF8 code or UTF 16.
3. Added support to scan about 100 types of files on Deep Scan mode. Such as, sketch, xd, Xmind, pages, numbers, key(Mac office’s file type), etc.
1. Change USB/Memory Card Recovery (Located in Standard Mode) to External Device Recovery, users can scan all external devices from this option.
Bitwar Data Recovery Software External device recovery
2. Some description updates added on Standard Mode.
Official Release Notes Link:[What's new on Bitwar Data Recovery 6.40?](https://www.bitwar.net/howto/release/1022.html)