Aftr installing a Printer Software Adwcleaner found an Adware.

Adware.FileTour           HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Installer

Malwarebytes says my System is clean ? Which Software can i trust ?

Re: Adwcleaner vs Malwarebytes

Greetings,

AdwCleaner and Malwarebytes 3.0 do not always share the same exact detections "list".

Please take a look at this: https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topic/225289-announcing-adwcleaner-71/?tab=comments#comment-1230229

Thanks.

Malwarebytes is much better, they have good community support

I think Malwarebytes is better

Referring to the FAQ linked above.

Are both AdwCleaner and Malwarebytes needed?

• Yes!
  • AdwCleaner and Malwarebytes are designed to work well together
  • AdwCleaner specializes in adware and PUPs removal and does not offer real-time protection. It does a more thorough job of cleaning the left-over traces, OS configurations, and system modifications caused by malware.
  • Malwarebytes focuses more on delivering both remediation and real-time signature-less behavior protection and attack vector blocking. A free 14-day trial of Malwarebytes 3 is available to all AdwCleaner users.

Trend Micro is a company with a solid reputation in the computer security market. Their products usually offer reliable protection, while at the same time keeping a low profile regarding system requirements. They are also popular among users who want security products that are simple and easy to use. Their most complete security product for consumers is called Trend Micro Maximum Security, and it promises to give its users protection against viruses of all kinds, ransomware, dangerous websites, network threats, etc.

For More Information Visit Our Site: trend micro maximum security