user_avatar****

Can you tell me how to stop adware from turning off my email protection when I do an adware scan please . When I try to activate the email protection in the turn on page it says fixed but immediately sends another alert to say it is off . I use Total defense anti virus .

This has happened before when I ran adware and I had to completely reinstall my antivirus to get the email protection operational again

This only happens when I run adware .

Thankyou

Re: Adware turning off email protection in Total defense

Hello,

Can you share the logfiles generated by AdwCleaner (please see the docs) ?

Regards,

Can I ask if I launch  adw cleaner again will it run a scan as I dont want it to as I have just reinstalled my antivirus and yes the em protection is working now . Can I then get the log files without running the scans please .

I checked the total defense under services msc after the em protection got turned off and they were all started so it didnt look like anything had been deleted .The same entries are there for this antivirus install as were there before The only change is that the isafe has now manual listed next to it whereas before after the adw scan it was automatic . Not sure if this signifies . 

Appreciate your help

Hello,

If you only run a scan, nothing will be modified on your system except a new logfile in C:\AdwCleaner\.

Can you share me the logfiles ?

Thanks,