Sorry but there are... three steps left:
- Download DelFix from Xplode on your desktop;
- Launch it with administrator rights;
- Select all the option except the one proposing to save the registry;
- Then click on the "Execute" button;
- When everything is finish, the software will close itself;
- Then a report appear on the notepad, please copy paste it's content in your answer.
Then, clean with CCleaner:
- Download CCleaner from here, and install it.
- Start CCleaner (there should be a shortcut on your Desktop)
- Go in Options tab > Advanced, untick Only delete Windows temporary files older than 24 hours.
- Then in Options tab > Surveillance, untick the both boxes.
- In the Clean tab, click on "Clean".
- When the cleaning is done, go in the "Registry" tab, click on "Find errors" and then "Fix".
Finally, we'll reordonate the files stored on the hard drive. It will be faster to access them :
- Download Defraggler here
- Follow the instructions to install and launch the software.
- In the program's window, click on [Defragment]. The process can take a few hours to complete. It's advised not to use the computer during the operation (to make it more efficient)
- At the end, just reboot the computer
And now, it's finished ! :)