Sorry for the late answer.
Firstly, I'll need you to run a scan with AdwCleaner:
- Download AdwCleaner from here: https://toolslib.net/downloads/viewdownload/1-adwcleaner/
- Launch it and then click on "Scan" button;
- At the end of the scan, a logfile will be generated;
- Please, click on "Logfile" button;
- Then, double-click on the most recent entry from the list and past its content on your next answer.
Can you generate a ZHPDiag logreport to get more informations on your system ?
- Download ZHPDiag from Nicolas on his website;
- Then run it with administrator's rights (with right click);
- Then upload the log file on up2share (you will find it on your desktop, just drop the file on the upload zone);
- Then post the link in your reply.