Ok, so we may have something to try:
First, we'll remove AdwCleaner:
- Download DelFix from Xplode on your desktop;
- Launch it with administrator rights;
- Select all the option except the one proposing to save the registry;
- Then click on the "Execute" button;
- When everything is finish, the software will close itself;
- Then a report appear on the notepad, please copy paste it's content in your answer.
Then, we'll remove the conflicting file:
- Download CCleaner from here, and install it.
- Start CCleaner (there should be a shortcut on your Desktop)
- Go in Options tab > Advanced, untick Only delete Windows temporary files older than 24 hours.
- Then in Options tab > Surveillance, untick the both boxes.
- In the Clean tab, click on "Clean".
- When the cleaning is done, go in the "Registry" tab, click on "Find errors" and then "Fix".
Now, re-do the same search than before with FRST, and please give me the generated logfile.