Here is what we're going to try:
- Download CCleaner from here, and install it.
- Start CCleaner (there should be a shortcut on your Desktop)
- Go in Options tab > Advanced, untick Only delete Windows temporary files older than 24 hours.
- Then in Options tab > Surveillance, untick the both boxes.
- In the Clean tab, click on "Clean".
- When the cleaning is done, go in the "Registry" tab, click on "Find errors" and then "Fix".
Then, please try to launch AdwCleaner again. If it's not working better, please do as follow:
- Download FRST
- Right-click on the file -> "Execute as Administrator"
- Enter sqlite3.dll in the text-field
- Click on the "Search Files" button
- The logfile is saved as Search.txt
- Please host it on Up2Share and share the generated link.