TNTCrypter is a free professional tool for hashing and encrypting your files!
Do you need extra security? Then this is the right tool for you!
The ideal software for hashing all the iso images and files you've downloaded or just for keeping your files safe and secure. Take this security boost and protect your data privacy today. Upgrade your reliability!
It's compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 in 32 & 64 bits.
Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012 and 2016 are supported.
Requirements: To have Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 or higher installed.
Warning: By running this product on your PC, you automatically agree with the end-user license agreement.
Donation link: here
Main functions are:
- Text Hashing
- File Hashing
- Recursive File Hashing
- Text Encryption and Decryption
- File Encryption and Decryption
- Recursive File Encryption and Decryption
- Gzip Compression option before encrypting files
- Steganography Picture data Injection and Extraction
- Text Converting to and from Base64 strings
- File Comparison
- Hash Algorithms: SHA512, SHA384, SHA256, SHA1, RIPEMD160, MD5, HMAC-SHA512, HMAC-SHA384, HMAC-SHA256, HMAC-SHA1, HMAC-RIPEMD160 and HMAC-MD5. Note: HMAC hash algorithms require a password.
- Hash Outputs: HEX-Lower Case, HEX-Upper Case and Base64.
- Encryption/Decryption Algorithms: AES-256 bit, AES-192 bit, AES-128 bit, 3DES-168 bit, 3DES-112 bit and DES-56 bit. All these algorithms require three main fields: Password, IV and salt.
- Modes of Operation: CBC, CFB and ECB.
- Padding Standarts: PKCS7, ISO 10126, ANSI x.923 and Zero fill/padding.
- Encryption Outputs: Base64 string or Encrypted File.
- Compression algorithms: Only gzip (Deflate).
- Steganography Pictures Input: JPG, PNG, Bitmap or TIFF.
- Steganography Pictures Output: PNG or Bitmap.
- Converter Outputs: Plain text or Base64 string.
Graphical User Interface:
- MDI application
- DPI aware
- Responsive and Resizable
- Intuitive GUI
- Separate thread for GUI
- Double buffered GUI
- Hidden secret in Menu GUI (Crazy Harry)
- Resource friendly
- Buffer settings for tuning performance
- Default optimal buffer size (determined by multiple tests)
- Multithreaded Application
- Wide compatibility
- Embedded FAQ
- Embedded Debugging Options
- Drag and drop file selections are available
- Auto-agreement with license on application startup (no anoying popups)
- Input and output text boxes support 'Ctrl+Scroll' temporary font size adjustment
- Comparison field for file hashing with auto removal of ' ', '-' and ':'
- No limitation for file size (can work with files bigger than 4 GB)
- Recursive operations for up to 10 000 files
- Drag and drop operations for up to 10 000 files
- Can inject up to 1 MB file or 1.5 million characters of data into a picture
- Can inject picture files with size of up to 12 MB
- Can extract data from picture files with size of up to 128 MB
- The executable file size is only 4.36 MB (4,573,184 bytes)
- This tool is written in MS C#
- Developed by Tony Karavasilev (Тони Каравасилев)
- Portable (no installation required)