This new V11.0 comes with 3 excellent new features including Data Recovery, Disk Benchmark and Space Analyzer.
MiniTool added its powerful Data Recovery technology to Partition Wizard 11. This is rather helpful when users have to recover lost files from damaged, formatted or inaccessible hard drives.
Partition Wizard 11 has a Disk Benchmark feature added in this update which offers Measure the transfer(read&write) speed under various disk access scenarios like sequential and random. MiniTool partition software aims to show users the speed performance of a disk with graphic.
Space Analyzer makes all the difference among the numerous functions in MiniTool Partition Wizard 11. The design of this function is based on the analysis of used disk space.
Multiple Improvements and Bug Fixes
**MiniTool fixed some bugs **
* Bug fix for Disk Copy stuck at native mode.
* Bug fix for Partition Recovery fails on MBR disk larger than 2TB.
* Bug fix for external dynamic disk showing as bad disk
* Bug fix for incorrect software prompt message.
* Bug fix for unable to create mirrored volume in Windows 10.
* Bug fix for drive letter not showing up after formatting a partition from Ext to NTFS.
* Bug fix for user setting not kept after software relaunch.
* Select existing partitions by default during partition recovery process.
* Register on Free/Demo Edition directly.