Defencebyte Privacy Shield is a robust way to delete all tracks and records of your activities, file usage, web browsing history, and chat records. It allows cleaning either all or some specific information upon choice, while enabling dummy information embedding with the history files. Defencebyte Privacy Shield software leaves no footprints of your online activities, means no one will be able to track your web activities.
- Cleans PC File History:defencebyte Privacy Shield helps sweeping both online and offline browsing history. Records of all recently used files, apps, viewed videos and more, are gone in a tap.
- Cleans Internet Browsing History: Just one click and you can easily delete every iota of your online activities. It helps wiping all traces and history of your online activities, so that no one will ever know what you browsed and when.
- Comprehensive Privacy Protection: Give your privacy advance protection with defencebyte Privacy Shield. It mops all the track records from your browser. Forget worries of hackers and scammers, as your private user names, passwords and filled forms that were usually remembered by the browsers, cannot be tracked now.
- All Popular Browsers Supported : defencebyte Privacy Shield supports five most used web browsers that includes Internet Explorer, Chrome, Opera, Firefox and Safari. It guarantees complete scan and delete all potentially exposed files and information to give maximum protection. It cleans all advertising/tracking cookies that collect your information.
- Schedule Cleaning : You don't have to sit in front of your PC to run the cleaning process. You can schedule Privacy Shield according to your preferences and it will automatically run for you.
- IM & Chat Records compatible : Broad portfolio of Privacy Shield Software also includes intense cleaning of online chats and instant messaging history. Records of all online calls, messages, and chats will be completely deleted.
- Personalized Anonymity Preferences :
You can set your preferences and define what is to be deleted and what's not. You can use Privacy Shield Setting's option to exclude specific applications and information from general system cleaning process.