I got that too, I noticed i always got wrong Chcksums from the author's site.
I tried with different browser to no avail, then tried and made it from Filehippo with right checksum.
Now running it, it told me it's an old version and I should download the newer one, though everything seems right as above and in "about" info
emagi, 2017-09-02 22:50:44 (UTC)
as emagi stated in the previous thread https://toolslib.net/forum/viewthread/12767-my-adwcleaner-has-problem/
the checksums are different when d/led from toolslib.net,
found other d/l locations where the checksums are ok and latest version 188.8.131.52 is working,
but it still says outdated version... hummm, strange
thats what i get from d/ling here:
please enlighten me/us!