adwcleaner is a great software and it works! But from time to time I encounter a severe problem: adwcleaner says “adwcleaner_5.027.exe (or _5.030) has encounted a problem and needs to close”. And the file adwcleaner_x.xxx.exe disappears from its location!! When opened from ERD commander, it says “can't load SQLite3.dll”, although that SQLite3.dll resides in WINDOWS directory!

Re: adwcleaner disappeares

I second that motion.......I was running the 5.028, and that was fantastic. Got the 5.029 and didn't get a chance to run a scan at all, before the 5.030 came along. Downloaded it and got the error message. Have not been able to acquire and get it to work. Continually getting error message.....any help would be welcome.

For some reason....just tried downloading it for the 25th time....and magically it's working. Huh......strange.

For some reason....just tried downloading it for the 25th time....and magically it's working. Huh......strange.

JaySchroeder5050, 2016-01-23 00:57:11 (UTC)

I have it (adwcleaner_5.027.exe (or _5.030)) saved on disk by Download manager as part of my brawser and I discovered that I can “Open” it repeatedly through the “downloded files” list in the Download manager Menu

Hello,

It's great if you managed to make it works. For information, which operating system do you use ?

Regards,

Windows XP SP3. In fact, it is crasy. Because my elder version 5.027 suddenly began to work as it is (withot opening it with “Download manager”. I would very much like to know what the manufacturer thinks, but I'm afraid he does not follow the forum! Anyhow, this software is very good, it has killed on my mashine some very annoying adw others did not find.