Hi there,

In some case i almost run AdwCleaner to scan my PC for more security but a few days that it finds suspicious registry keys.

Called:

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{10921475-03CE-4E04-90CE-E2E7EF20C814}

I asked AdwCleaner to delete it, and it was indeed deleted after rebooting and the report said it was deleted. I ran a second scan and AdwCleaner found nothing to deleted, so I thought the problem was fixed.

However, after I restarted my PC and ran another scan, the faultry entry was there again! I deleted it again but the same problem reappeared again and again, Although I have to manually attempting to delete it but unfortunately after new scan again, the key is detected by the program!!! :(

What the problem is and how can i fix it forever please ?

Re: AdwCleaner deletes some file but it reappears after Windows start-up

Hello,

Can you provide us the whole logfile please ? (from C:\AdwCleaner\)

Best regards,

***** [ Services ] *****

***** [ Folders ] *****

***** [ Files ] *****

[-] File Deleted : C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\h@tkeysh@@k.dll

***** [ DLLs ] *****

***** [ Shortcuts ] *****

***** [ Scheduled tasks ] *****

***** [ Registry ] *****

[-] Key Deleted : HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{10921475-03CE-4E04-90CE-E2E7EF20C814}

***** [ Web browsers ] *****

:: "Tracing" keys deleted :: Winsock settings cleared

Hello,

Something else seems to recreate the key. I'll look with a ZHPDiag report :

• Download ZHPDiag from Nicolas on his website
  • Then run it with administrator's rights (with right click)
  • Then upload the log file on up2share (you will find it on your desktop, just drop the file on the upload zone)
  • Then post the link in your reply

Best regards,

Yes yes yes my PC clean now for 2 days from the infected key :)

But keep this topic alive for a some days for me please ?

Ok, I'm waiting your feedback :)

Regards,

Hello-  I have the same issue.  The same key is deleted but then just reapers on the next scan.   Can I upload my results to up2share and have you review?

Ok, I read another set of comments somewhere on your forum with someone with the exact same issue.  The problem is IObit Unistaller which your software is reading as questionable.  Once you erase the key, IObit just reinstalls it.  I deleted IObit and the problem went away.  Interestly, the IObit Advanced System Care 10 product does not seem to cause any problems- just the Unistaller portion.  I hope you can either vet the Unistaller or put in some notice with that key that it is for the IObit Unistaller because it is concerning to continually see the same issue on your scan results-  makes you think your computer has been hacked!  

Thnx

Hello,

IObit is tendancious and often associated with PUP, that's why the detection occurs.

Regards,