Hello.

Can you please tell me what these threats are? I never had an issue with AdwCleaner before 6.0. Also, the first 2 threats are located in my registry (related to Sony software??), but the third does not exist. I checked for it multiple times.  

***** [ Registry ] *****

Key Found:  HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\FWToolsForSOHLib.FWToolsAsSOHLibVersi.1

Key Found:  HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\FWToolsForSOHLib.FWToolsAsSOHLibVersion

Key Found:  HKCU\Software\Classes\CLSID\{BEBBC426-4F16-4567-8FE1-BE198C982027}

# AdwCleaner v6.000 - Logfile created 23/08/2016 at 13:41:50 # Updated on 12/08/2016 by ToolsLib # Database : 2016-08-22.1 [Server] # Operating System : Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1 (X64) # Username : SONYVGNFW465 # Mode: Scan

Re: AdwCleaner 6.0 registry threats

Hello,

Yes, you can clean them. Please refer to https://home.mcafee.com/virusinfo/virusprofile.aspx?key=8165547#none for instance.

Best regards,

Hello again.

Now I've used the newest version 6.0.1 and got 5 errors. My computer is running fine so I'm hesitant to delete these without knowing exactly what they are. Can you tell me, one-by-one, what these threats are precisely? I think the first four are related to Sony software running on my Vaio.

By the way, Malwarebytes scans come up as completely clean.

Thank you.

***** [ Registry ] *****

Key Found:  HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\FWToolsForSOHLib.FWToolsAsSOHLibVersi.1

Key Found:  HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\FWToolsForSOHLib.FWToolsAsSOHLibVersion

Key Found:  HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\OpcMp4.OpcMp4Player

Key Found:  HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\OpcMp4.OpcMp4Player.1

Key Found:  HKCU\Software\Classes\CLSID\{BEBBC426-4F16-4567-8FE1-BE198C982027}

Hello,

You can uncheck the two first elements (FWToolsForSOHLib.FWToolsAsSOHLibVersion & FWToolsForSOHLib.FWToolsAsSOHLibVersi.1), but you can safely remove the four others, they belong to malicious elements.

Best regards,