ADWCleaner can't remove and delete it when i click on the button CLEAN! And ADW Cleaner versions crasht any time and my pc (Win10 x64) freeze every time when I click on CLEAN. Please, fix this errors and bugs so soon as possible!!

Re: ADW CLEANER can not CLEAN and DELETE and my pc freeze every time when i click on CLEAN - PLEASE FIX THIS ERRORS/BUGS

Hello,

Sorry to read this.

- Can you share the scan logfile?

Then, can you relaunch AdwCleaner, click on Tools -> Options and tick "Debug" in "Mode" section.

Do a scan and a clean, the crash should still occur. Simply exit the freezed window. Then, host the file "C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner_Debug.log" on https://up2sha.re/ and copy/paste here the generated link.

Best regards,

Re: ADW CLEANER can not CLEAN and DELETE and my pc freeze every time when i click on CLEAN - PLEASE FIX THIS ERRORS/BUGS

Hello,

Can you redo a scan, and share me the generated logfile?

Thanks,

Hello,

Can you see from the Debug log what exactly the problem is?

In my first scan found Adwcleaner the next problems...

***** [ Registry ] ***** Key Found:  KLM\SOFTWARE\CLASSES\APPID\{93469602-4134-4012-A6BC-3E73B9855F90} Key Found:  KLM\SOFTWARE\CLASSES\APPID\WinZipSmartMonitorService.exe  

No i do a new scan and nothing was found! But any time when i click on CLEAN in Adwcleaner, freeze my pc when he found problems, but even when NOTHING found, very very strange! That is not good and seems like a big problem. Since ADWCleaner 6.0 is this on my pc a big big problem and very frustrate! I see on internet that many people have the same problem with ADWCleaner.

Please as soon as possible fix this error or bug.

Kind regards!

Hello,

Does the crash occur even with no options checked in Tools > Options?

Sorry sorry, I was very busy!

Today i have try it, but sorry, with no good result. My pc freeze everytime when i click on CLEAN. Even with the new version 6.0.40.Very frustrate!

I have everything unselect in Tools > Options, but it doesn't work. Then i have CLEAN with the default settings, but both two options are not working and my pc freeze everytime!

Do you no what the problem is, many people describe the same problem on ADWCleaner?

Can you fix this problem as soon as possible! Thank you!

Kinds regards,

HollieBal

Hello

I had the same problem, you can do it by logging as "safe mode" on your pc, and its work well.

Hello,

Thanks. Please tell us if it's better in SafeMode or not.

Thanks,

It's very strange that I only can do a scan and keys clean or deleted on Safemode????

I have it done before and ADWCleaner deleted then keys and then Windows cannot start anymore and have a refresh install of Windows 10, very frustration. 

Thats the reason that i do this not anymore, never ever again a scan with ADWCleaner in Safemode!

Please fix this problem so soon as possible!

Kind regards!