- Solved some little bugs
- First release! Seems to works good now :D
- Full screen detection, will not be on top if you are view a movie
- Click on the Tray icon to bring to the top the sheep again
Version 0.9.8 (beta)
- If sound fails, you can see the error on the options and the sound will not try to play again
- Now it works also if your taskbar is on the top of your screen
- Use gSheep animation (under animation) if you want the nice sheep! My sheep is not so nice...
Version 0.9.7 (beta)
- Sounds can be played (using NAudio)
- More comfort for developers, to test their pet
- Better border detection
Version 0.9.4 (beta)
- Solved a bug with screen border detection
- If an update is available, the changelog will be show
Version 0.9.3 (beta)
- Double click to close a single pet
- Publish and create an installer with your PET without see any sheep on the app!
- Solved child animations bugs
- A respawn will be executed when pet is outside the screen and not on collision with the borders
- 3 new animations for the sheep
- General improvements, like fading pet or installing application
Version 0.9.2 (beta)
- Optimized source code
- Reading XML with XML serialisation instead of the internal parser
- Smoother movements of the pet
Version 0.9.1 (beta):
- Solved a bug with the ","-comma culture (animations XML use "." for a double number) - caused a crash
Version 0.8.8 (beta):
- If a pet can't be spawn, a default position will be used.
- About box shows you the information of the current animation.
- Possibility to install application directly from the tray icon.
- Application can be copied in the windows autostart menu!
Version 0.8.5 (beta):
- Window will not flash anymore when the sheep fall over it
- Sheep XML animation was optimized
- Solved a little bug when an animation was over
- Application can be executed twice