MiniTool ShadowMaker Free is an all-in-one system backup and data protection solution that can be used to back up system/disk/files/folders, to customize backup schedule, to manage disk space taken up by backup files, to create WinPE bootable media, to clone hard drive, and so on.
- Manage Remote Computer: Users can manage another computer remotely by inputting the IP address of the computer in the same LAN.
- Schedule and Event Trigger Backup: Customize backup schedule. Set up MiniTool ShadowMaker to back up daily, weekly, monthly or on event.
- WinPE Bootable media builder and PXE server: Users can effectively restore operating system back to its prior state when computer fails to boot, and boot many computers from micro system in network.
- Boot Menu: Restore system without a bootable media.
- 3 Backup Schemes: MiniTool offers full backup, incremental backup, differential backup to manage disk space usage by deleting the specified backup image file versions.
- Mount/Dismount Image: Mount images as virtual drives to access them as if they were physical drive in Windows Explorer. Dismount drive images as the virtual disk to save considerable system resources.
- Back up using Command Line: Advanced users select Command Shell to open Windows built-in cmd.exe and then perform task or function in Windows PE.
- Network Booting: Set client PCs to boot from the same network.
- Universal Restore: Universal Restore guarantees successful boot when users are restoring Windows system image to a computer with a dissimilar processor, motherboard, or chipset.
- Password Protection and AES Encryption: Add password protection (3 data encryption levels None, Normal, AES128) to safeguard the image backup files.
- Verify Backup after Creation: Check the integrity of the backup immediately after the backup completes.
- Network Booting: Set all client PCs to boot from the same network without installing MiniTool ShadowMaker Free 3.0.
What’s New in Version 3.0?
(View full upgrade history)
- Add file synchronization.
- Add Network to backup destination path.
- Bug fix for file restore.
- Enhance backup efficiency.