Hi all,

I download the last version of AdwCleaner. I switch off my antivirus and my firewall.

I try to install it in Windows 10 and...

1st message: it can not install quarantine. Contact with support@malwarebytes.com

I click Ok and I go on... I hit "scan" and...

2nd message: *sqlite.dll is corrupted or has been replaced. AdwCleaner closes automatically.

I install sqlite.dll. I reboot my Pc. I launch AdwCleaner again and... It repeats the same messages. What can I do?

Re: AdwCleaner needs a .dll for running

Hello,

You can't use any sqlite3.dll file, AdwCleaner uses a very specific one. We'll need some cleaning before:

- Launch AdwCleaner, ignore the error message. Click on File > Uninstall.

Then:

1. Download CCleaner from here, and install it.
  2. Start CCleaner (there should be a shortcut on your Desktop)
  3. Go in Options tab > Advanced, untick Only delete Windows temporary files older than 24 hours.
  4. Then in Options  tab > Surveillance, untick the both boxes.
  5. In the Clean tab, click on "Clean".
  6. When the cleaning is done, go in the "Registry" tab, click on "Find errors" and then "Fix".

Best regards,

Thanks for your help, fr33tux.

I did what you said 2 times. AdwCleaner is showing me the same messages. It doesn't run. :o(

Reimage Plus pop-ups don't leave my Chrome navigator.

I tried ALL programs, I cleaned my registry, my data archives, my temp archives... My last opportunity is to use AdwCleaner :o/

Hello,

@Jaco:

Can you do the following to look for "sqlite3.dll" files on your computer ?

• Download SEAF : https://toolslib.net/downloads/viewdownload/155-seaf/
  • Right-click on the icon -> Execute as Administrator.
  • In the search field, type "sqlite3.dll".
  • Then, start the search. A report will open when the search is over (it contains the search results). Please share it here.

Thanks!