user_avatar****

i appreciated the adwcleaner and jrt.exe files.  the hitman pro site let me use download.com.  I clicked the direct link instead.  I thought download.com injects pup software?  should a warning be on your site ot to use download.com?  

I also cleaned everything the adw and jrt exes showed me and crossed my fingers that it would not crash my system.  is that safe?

i already had malware bytes MWB which flagged the pups in the first place which then led me to google for soultions - when I fund you.  

surprisingly even after cleaning with MWB adware cleaner found more 

then jrt found 3 more.

FYI.

will run hitman now.

edit;-

sorry this came from the tools lib site and i did not realise they sent me to your site.  but comments are still valid for your tool.  thank you.

Re: hitman pro

Hello,

I will help you to clean your computer.

First thing you need to know is that to do that, we won't use every tools existing praying that this would be enough.

That is not a good way to eradicate malware. Instead, we will use first a diagnostic tool, and when we will know what is in your computer, we will use the tool designed for removing that malware. So please, stop running every tools you find and juste follow the instructions.

Second, as you mentioned it, download.com is not recommendable, the better is to use the editor's website to download is software.

Now, let's see what do you have :

• Download ZHPDiag from Nicolas on his website
  • Then run it with administrator's rights (with right click)
  • Then upload the log file on up2share (you will find it on your desktop, just drop the file on the upload zone)
  • Then post the link in your reply

Can you also give me repports from all the tools you have use ?

Good Luck,

Chapi