I know this is very basic but so am I.

When I try to download AdwCleaner I get A pop up that says :

Your current security settings do not allow this file to be downloaded.

Please help.

Thank you  

Re: AdwCleaner

Hello,

Do you have a screenshot of this pop-up ?

Regards,

i figured it out . Here it is, i hope you can help 

did you receive the snapshot?

Sorry, no.

Can you host it on https://up2sha.re/ and share the generated link here ?

Regards,

check internet explorer's settings, assuming that you are using "internet explorer", and see if "toolslib.net" has been added to IE's "restricted sites" zone.. if so, you will need to remove it from the list of "restricted sites"..

don't ask me how it was added to IE's "restricted sites" zone.. i don't know..

or, it is possible that microsoft has a blocklist for IE where the download is being blocked..

or, it is possible that you set the settings for the "internet zone" to high, in IE's settings, blocking the downloading of files..

corentinc7007 a dit il y a environ 15 minutes:

J'ai un gros problème! Mon PC est bourré d'adwares (je cherchais un driver) et depuis, je ne peux plus ouvrir aucun de mes nettoyeurs, et Windows Defender ne supprime rien... Ni CCleaner, MalwareBytes ou mon adwCleaner préféré (v28) ne s'ouvre pas. Il m'affiche pendant moins d'une seconde le panneau "exécuter en administrateur? oui-Non", se ferme et: "erreur du système de fichiers 1073741819" avec le chemin de mon nettoyeur. Aidez moi, je vous en prie!

Hello there! I have some big problems with my PC. It's full of adwares and my cleaners can't be open! ALL my cleaners! CCleaner, MalwareBytes, adwcleaner... Windows Defender start but he doesn't found anything. When I try to launch a cleaner,This is happening:

(approximative english translation) File system error: 1073741819

Help me please!

Bonjour,

corentinc7007 a dit il y a environ 15 minutes:

J'ai un gros problème! Mon PC est bourré d'adwares (je cherchais un driver) et depuis, je ne peux plus ouvrir aucun de mes nettoyeurs, et Windows Defender ne supprime rien... Ni CCleaner, MalwareBytes ou mon adwCleaner préféré (v28) ne s'ouvre pas. Il m'affiche pendant moins d'une seconde le panneau "exécuter en administrateur? oui-Non", se ferme et: "erreur du système de fichiers 1073741819" avec le chemin de mon nettoyeur. Aidez moi, je vous en prie!

Hello there! I have some big problems with my PC. It's full of adwares and my cleaners can't be open! ALL my cleaners! CCleaner, MalwareBytes, adwcleaner... Windows Defender start but he doesn't found anything. When I try to launch a cleaner,This is happening:

(approximative english translation) File system error: 1073741819

Help me please!

corentinc7007, 2016-01-06 19:10:16 (UTC)

je vous invite à ouvrir une nouvelle discussion dans la section Désinfection.

Cordialement.