Thank you very much for this software, which fills a significant gap in security software for PCs.  By way of constructive and appreciative comment, I would like to make three recommendations about the UI (I am working on a 23 inch monitor in Windows 10 Pro).

1.  After scanning, I have to click through every tab to see where the problems are.  Could you please highlight each tab where there is malware so that we can go to it immediately (preferably with a shortcut key rather than the mouse).

2.  This situation has been made much more inconvenient by the new UI in V6.000, which is too narrow and can no longer be made larger, or fullscreen, or halfscreen.  The ADW window should conform to all these standards of normal Windows windows.

* Only a few tabs can now be made visible on the ADW window at any one time.

* Some of the paths to malware are so long that they only just fit when a column is widened so that only one tab is visible.

3.  Could you please add the keyboard shortcuts that are usual in Windows programmes, so that we 'keyboard warriors' don't have to reach for the wretched mouse all the time.

Re: The new UI is inconvenient

Hello,

Thanks for your message, really appreciate it.

1.  After scanning, I have to click through every tab to see where the problems are.  Could you please highlight each tab where there is malware so that we can go to it immediately (preferably with a shortcut key rather than the mouse).

Koala, 2016-08-13 00:31:48 (UTC)

We can definitely think about that indeed.

2.  This situation has been made much more inconvenient by the new UI in V6.000, which is too narrow and can no longer be made larger, or fullscreen, or halfscreen.  The ADW window should conform to all these standards of normal Windows windows.

* Only a few tabs can now be made visible on the ADW window at any one time.

* Some of the paths to malware are so long that they only just fit when a column is widened so that only one tab is visible.

Yeah, we should improve this part, especially the resizing/docking feature. I'm not able to give you an ETA, but it's on the todolist.

3.  Could you please add the keyboard shortcuts that are usual in Windows programmes, so that we 'keyboard warriors' don't have to reach for the wretched mouse all the time.

I really like this idea too. I didn't think there was the need for that, but if there is, I don't see any reasons to not implement that. And it's quite linked to the CLI version that we plan to release soon ;)

Thanks again for your suggestions !

I reckon that your reply wins this year's prize for the most courteous reply of a software maker to a user.  Thank you.  I'll watch for changes, but I know that these things take far more time than we realise.

hi

in the new version i can't see any result from the scan

because the windows is now to smal.Please fix this

Bug.

The result of the scan is more convenient to see in the report.  

I have justed installed AdwCleaner and unable to resize the application window. This is a problem as the Results pane is obscured which prevents me from uncheck any elements that I want to be keep prior to running the "Clena" process.

Please fix ASAP

Hello,

@TImButlerAU: We are working on that for the next release, sorry for the problem...