Version 7.0 (April 24, 2018)
* Support to automatically restart computer into Windows PE mode to perform operations.
* Support Linux EXT4 file system, including create, delete, format, move, and copy EXT4 partition.
* Fixed issue: the program hangs when sector-by-sector copying a partition larger than 1TB data.
* Fixed issue: the program crashes when performing "Quick Partition" with 4K alignment on a MBR disk larger than 2TB.
* Fixed issue: RAM unreadable occurs when performing disk conversions between MBR and GPT under Windows PE mode.
* Fixed issue: computer won't boot or displays BSOD after resizing or moving system partition under PreOS mode.
* Fixed issue: OS won't boot after migrating to another HDD or SSD under PreOS mode.
* Fixed issue: computer won't boot after converting system disk between MBR and GPT under PreOS mode.