The AdwCleaner logfile shows us that MPC 's service is still present.
I'have already fought againt that service, and he is clearly well protected.
Actually, the best way to remove it, is to reinstall MPC completly, in order to uninstall it with it's own uninstall application.
The real problem here, is that some tools, like AdwCleaner, tries to remove it, but don't sucess completly, so they remove only some part, and then it is really difficult to remove what remains.
So here are some instructions that should lead you to the total removal of MPC :
- Download MPC Cleaner from MPC website.
- Follow the instructions while installing it.
- When finish, go to the Windows tool to remove application. It can be found in the configuration panel.
- You should see an entry for MPC Cleaner.
- Select it and choose "Uninstall".
- Then follow the step of the uninstaller, with a lot of attention as it might try to change your mind :)
When finish, please do a scan with ZHPDiag, with that logfile I will see if there is something else that should be remove from your computer.
- Download ZHPDiag from Nicolas on his website
- Then run it with administrator's rights (with right click)
- Then upload the log file on up2share (you will find it on your desktop, just drop the file on the upload zone)
- Then post the link in your reply
Good luck :)