Hello,

sometimes AdwCleaner stops with error like this one:

http://joxi.ru/LQ2KlnbIDoLgAj

(line 12804)

Re: Autoit error

Hi,

Please activate Debug Mode as follows so we can see a report which may be helpful with identifying the problem.

• Double-click on AdwCleaner.exeto open the tool.
  • Click on Options in the top menu.
  • Put a check mark next to Activate debug mode
  • Click on the Scan button
  • A logfile report called AdwCleaner_dbg_XXXX.log (where XXXX represents the time run) will be created and saved to %systemdrive%\AdwCleaner (usually C:\AdwCleaner)
  • Copy and paste the contents of AdwCleaner_dbg_XXXX.log in your next reply.

Thank you for your help.

Hi,

thanks for reply. Even with Debug mode enabled it stops with same error and log is not created.

Maybe it helps - system is Windows XP SP3.

Hi,

Of course, the same error occurs with Debug Mode enabled, but there will be created a special logfile under C:\AdwCleaner . Just as a note: I'm not talking about the logfile from AdwCleaner where adware elements are shown.

Are you 100% sure that there is no file like C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner_dbg_XXXX.log there?

When does this problem appear? After pressing Scan or Clean button?

Thank you for your help!

Hi,

This is not personally mine PC, but user's at forum. I asked exactly as you described and he said that there wasn't such log. Tool stops in Clean mode.

Regards.

Hi,

The only case where AdwCleaner could not create a debug logfile is when it crashes before it starts. If it starts and the user can run at least a scan, there will be 100% a debug logfile created ( make sure that the user checked the option "Activate debug mode" ).

After the scan has finished, the user should press the Cleaning button as well until the Error appears again. After closing AdwCleaner, the debug logfile can be found under C:\AdwCleaner\

It seems that the user does either not activate Debug Mode or can't find the correct logfile.

поздравление с новым годом смешные короткие

Пусть мороз веселее играет, Пусть морозит он щеки твои, В Новый год мы коллеге желаем, Море радости, счастья, любви! С Новым годом тебя поздравляю, С первым радостным днем января! Пусть снежинки пушистого снега Поцелуют тебя за меня!